My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, Dezember 14, 2005

Ati Am A Miserable Sod!

Someone claims to have read the whole of my blog and concluded that am a "miserable and angry individual"!

Well, they actually did me a favour coz I never go back and read what I wrote when I started the blog. So, I found several that contradicted with this individual's claim of having read "all the stuff on my blog". Liar Liar, pants on fire!

So, here is a perfect example and this one. This one too. How about this one.

At the end of the day, who are you to judge me? I would leave that to God if I were you.

Otherwise, to the rest of my fellow happy bloggers,

Have a TROLL FREE DAY!

6 Comments:

Anonymous guessaurus said...

LOL @miserable sod. Who are these people anyway....

Pole someone got your goat (another funny phrase)

3:37 nachm.  
Blogger Irena said...

I second that Mochalicious: "who are you to judge me " and I would also add ...do you know me , do I know you, I'm unbwogable:-).Hey continue writing what feels good to you, it is your house and you damn well write whatever you want.

8:44 nachm.  
Blogger Poi said...

Eti miserable sod? tell you what dear mocha? that just goes to tell so so much about whoever it is that wrote that to you and such ppl you don't even bother, let them be and with time they learn on their own. I just started reading your blog and I'm loving it so too bad for whoever!

@Irena, lol i'd forgotten tht ka-song unbwogable and Mocha tell that person it's your life and he/she can't bwogo you eeeeissshhh

Keep smiling and bring on those posts..

11:37 nachm.  
Blogger Prousette said...

Judge not a person by the blog especially if the blog makes you jump to such conclusions. You certainly do not come out as miserable anything! let alone sod.

9:07 vorm.  
Blogger Mocha! said...

Thanks y'all!

9:19 vorm.  
Blogger Acolyte said...

Well I think that person is kinda reaching.I know that it ain't me coz after our talk u know that I am more enlightened then that :D!But some people only post when they are in a certain mood so you cant judge someone on the strength of a few posts besides that dude has a lot of free time he should pitia my blog with it's 200 plus posts I would like to see what he has to say!Take it easy gal!

3:00 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home