My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, Dezember 14, 2005

Ati Am A Miserable Sod!

Someone claims to have read the whole of my blog and concluded that am a "miserable and angry individual"!

Well, they actually did me a favour coz I never go back and read what I wrote when I started the blog. So, I found several that contradicted with this individual's claim of having read "all the stuff on my blog". Liar Liar, pants on fire!

So, here is a perfect example and this one. This one too. How about this one.

At the end of the day, who are you to judge me? I would leave that to God if I were you.

Otherwise, to the rest of my fellow happy bloggers,

Have a TROLL FREE DAY!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

LOL @miserable sod. Who are these people anyway....

Pole someone got your goat (another funny phrase)

3:37 PM  
Blogger irena said...

I second that Mochalicious: "who are you to judge me " and I would also add ...do you know me , do I know you, I'm unbwogable:-).Hey continue writing what feels good to you, it is your house and you damn well write whatever you want.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Judge not a person by the blog especially if the blog makes you jump to such conclusions. You certainly do not come out as miserable anything! let alone sod.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

Thanks y'all!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Acolyte said...

Well I think that person is kinda reaching.I know that it ain't me coz after our talk u know that I am more enlightened then that :D!But some people only post when they are in a certain mood so you cant judge someone on the strength of a few posts besides that dude has a lot of free time he should pitia my blog with it's 200 plus posts I would like to see what he has to say!Take it easy gal!

3:00 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home