My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, Mai 11, 2005

FRIDAY THE THIRT13NTH!!!

The only Frday the 13th this year and it happens to be my B-Day. How cool is that!

I know most people are very superstitious when it comes to the number 13 and esp. when it falls on a Friday, but for me, it a lucky day. Why you ask? I was born! And it falling on a Friday is extremely lucky and special to me (now where did I put my lotto numbers for this week). Coz I am Blessed and wonderfully made! and this year - 2005, is double special coz of my age (a lady never tells, so i wont mention how old i will be).

So, whatever you folks will be doing on this day, Have a Good One, coz I know I will.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey Mocha.
Nice blog. Make sure you spread that lottery win.

cLaNNk

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

ati a lady never tells...wewe wacha zako we all know that u missus are no ladyee...well maybe the little britain ladyeee version..lol..anyway nice blog mocha, keep em comin..:)

11:44 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home