My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Freitag, November 18, 2005

RANDOM RANT

As much as I appreciate the advances of technology (read: internet) and how it is changing our world........I have come to resent it too.

I dislike it when COWARD individuals (esp. in forums and when they are newbies in the forum) use it like their mama's skirt and hide behind it when they talk trash about someones opinion.....kwanza when they pin-point you as the one whose opinion should be trashed. I know some things shouldn't be taken personally, lakini kuna boundaries. If this individual vukas them and start vibing like they jua you inside out (and this is the puzzling part, either they do or they don't / they are using an alias in the same forum).............then, in my OPINION, you retaliate!

Swali moja tuu, why go all the way to tafuta someone who enjoys the freedom of communication amongst an internet community? Kwani ni kazi umekosa? Then you disappear as fast as you appeared. If you have a problem with me (or individual members of a particular forum)........most forums have a PM icon that is clickable.....USE IT!

And that is my rant and definately MY OPINION on the matter.

Have a lovely weekend y'all!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

You should not take everything personally when it comes to matters of the internet. Why d you sound so mad ? After they crossed the boundaries you still went after him. Take a chill pill.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Who mentioned it was a he? Definately not I? Do you know something I dont?

I retaliated when it suited me and I took my chill pill.

Yes, I went there and made it personal, because the individual did so as well.

So, who are you to come up in here and tell me how I should feel?

I put it in bold and I will do so again......NI MAONI YANGU...KAPISH

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

He or she, its the same thing. I respect ur opinion. I have read all ur blog stuff. You sound like one hell of a miserable and angry individual. That is my opinion anyway.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

All I can say is...its your opinion too.

Otherwise, my feeling right now is:

*TROLL ALERT*

8:45 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home