My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Freitag, April 14, 2006

100 Pieces of Moch@!

...as tagged by Shiroh.

Obviously there is more, even as I blog the list. Well here goes nothing:



  1. I am definately UNIQUE.
  2. I love my mom and bro and the rest of my family members and friends
  3. I love music - the universal language of love.
  4. I am definately stubborn
  5. I have a sense of humour
  6. I am your average Jane
  7. I am God-fearing
  8. I got stuck here
  9. I remembered what I wanted to blog about myself
  10. I love blogging - am addicted, even if I get the bloggers block every now and then
  11. I surround myself with wonderful people
  12. The not so wonderful people around me either can't stand me or are just curious about me, so they hang about.
  13. I love gadgets
  14. I love Sketchers
  15. I Dj as a hobby
  16. I have my on days and my off days
  17. I am shy
  18. I am observant
  19. I love dancing
  20. I like surfing the web
  21. I like meeting new people
  22. I have a weakness for chocolate - esp. Dark Chocolate.
  23. I love Ice-Cream
  24. I love potatoes - chips being on top of the list
  25. I have ice in my drink even during winter
  26. I prefer to have a shower rather than a bath
  27. I am the first born
  28. I was in an all girls' day school
  29. I can be very cheeky
  30. I giggle alot
  31. I hate topping up my phone
  32. I enjoy my design course - despite the horrible research work.
  33. I hate working
  34. I know one day I will win the lottery
  35. Or be a rich mami through hardwork
  36. Have a wonderful husband
  37. and beautiful children
  38. and live in a beautiful home
  39. I like day dreaming about stuff like that
  40. I know God will provide
  41. I don't have close girl friends
  42. I have an acute phobia for such relationships
  43. I prefer male friends
  44. I hate shopping for myself
  45. I dont shop according to season, rather according to my 'pocket'
  46. I can be selfish
  47. I have had bad relationships lately
  48. I am quite independent
  49. I am shagadelic
  50. though i have had a dry spell for sometime now
  51. I am the jealous type
  52. I love my own company
  53. I love to cook esp. for a man who has my attention
  54. I am a hopeless romantic
  55. I rant about a lot of things
  56. I do not drink
  57. I do not smoke
  58. I hate smoking as a habit
  59. I believe smokers are selfish people
  60. I hate to see people suffering
  61. yet I don't know how to console people, but I try.
  62. I cry at weddings and funerals
  63. I love watching movies
  64. I am very picky - friends, food, relationships,etc. Food esp. though. If I haven't tasted it or I pucked it, then it is on the 'Foods I Don't Eat' list.
  65. I used to drink.
  66. I have chewed miraa.
  67. I didn't like it then and definately not now
  68. I don't have a dildo (for the curious minds)
  69. I dream instead
  70. I have had a 'shag-buddy' or 'shag-mate'
  71. I am not going down that road again - been there, done that!
  72. It was good while it lasted
  73. If I don't cry, I laugh
  74. I laugh or have a confused look when I'm nervous
  75. I look like a lost puppy when am meeting someone new in a crowded place.
  76. I hate exercise
  77. I love to swim though
  78. I have had 'nookie' in a steam room
  79. It was definately steamy
  80. Tried it in the back of a car
  81. I wasn't horrid
  82. I have done the whole drinking for three days stint with my pals in Naivasha
  83. I did the whole 'jam session' thing back in the day
  84. And 'Super Soul' too
  85. I love and miss Kenyan rugby
  86. I dated two players
  87. Not at the same time
  88. I have been in a love triangle
  89. We ended up remaining good friends
  90. Most of my pals are male
  91. I have been back stabbed by an ex-pal - a girl
  92. My best friend passed away
  93. I have a god-daughter
  94. I am a lazy cow
  95. I get bored easily
  96. I would like to travel the world before I have any children
  97. I never thought I would make this list work
  98. My birthday is coming up soon
  99. I love surprises and those are...
  100. things about me and there is more, just get to know me!

I won't tag nobody.....just do it if you can!

3 Comments:

Blogger Acolyte said...

Interesting list.Now that you have letad this mambo of having to sign in you will be seeing me once every blue moon!packs up and leaves!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

enjoyed that list.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Interesting stuff. Ati now what is shagadelic. I wont believe you dont drink until you said it. Interesting you come out more conservative than wild.

8:58 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home