My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Dienstag, März 28, 2006

TO A SPECIAL FRIEND

Today, I blog with a very heavy heart. I am filled with sadness as I learn that my best friend in Nairobi is no longer with us. What hurts the most is that I am finding this out 5 months after she passed away. She was a friend who was always true to me - giving it to me straight. I either had to take it or lump it. I loved her and I will definately miss her.

I always say that God works in mysterious ways.

It so happened that I was doing some document spring cleaning and I found letters that she wrote to me awhile back. On the envelope, I saw an address and I wrote back. This was on Friday when I posted the letter, only to receive an email from the boyfriend informing me of her passing. I am still in shock, but with time I will get over it.

I will never forget her and she is always in my heart.

Bel-jazz (her nickname) - REST IN PEACE GIRL. I WILL MISS YOU & I LOVE YOU!

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Pole sana for your loss.
your tribute is moving.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

I am really sorry for your loss.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

my heart goes out to you. Pole sana.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey girl.Pole sana about losing a very close friend and even more for finding out so late.Everyone we encounter touches our life in a special way and I am sure you were both gems to each other.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Pole, keep well.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

Hi Mocha sorry for the sad loss of your friend.

this has made me send an email to a long lost buddy that i Love but haven't been in touch with of late.. It made me realise how short life can be.

7:58 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

losing friends is really hard, pole sana.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

It's things like this that put things into perspective. Condolences.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Malaika said...

So sorry mocha...

6:12 AM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

Hey Y'all!

Thank you for touching base and for your wishes! Really means alot to me! I am touched!

I still cannot believe she not with us anymore, but in spirit....and it is hard to lose someone close to you.

As a mark of respect....no entries until Monday!

Once again - THANKS!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

it is hard to accept reality, pole sana. be strong!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

(((((mocha))))

Pole sana...

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Pole sana Mocha.

10:53 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

RIP Bel-jazz, RIP & keep your head up Mocha!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thinking and praying for you in this time of sorrow.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Pole sana Mocha.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Uaridi said...

Pole for your loss.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Mine prayers to you my dear. Take heart!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Pole sana Mocha.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

Hugs .. pole sana.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Chemosit said...

Pole sana Mocha,
A good mate of mine had a similar thing happen - he phoned one of his friends to find out why he had missed coming to his wedding a couple of months previously. The number was disconnected, so he did a google search to find another contact and saw the notice saying that he was passed on.
Time will heal the pain, but nothing will take away the happy memories you shared.

12:49 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home