My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, April 10, 2006

# 1 - CRAZY

I predicted it here and for sure, it became No. 1. The first single to hit the number 1 spot on downloads and not CD sales - only if it to be released the following week. And, it is still number one.

Yep, Gnarls Berkley's - Crazy is Numero Uno in the UK.

I LOVE THIS TUNE!

Now back to Question Time with Mocha! See below!

4 Comments:

Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

I tagged you

9:08 AM  
Blogger Guessaurus said...

Mocha - I loved 'Crazy' the first time I heard it - I didnt even know some of the dudes are black, not that it mattered, but it is pretty cool. And I was quite happy to hear it went to number 1. For the first time in a while the charts arent just crap.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Loved it, loved it.

Good call. I love to do that too, pick stuff to make it big, songs & people. I have had some great lucky streak going too. If intersted check one of my earlier blogs entitled, Hat-Trick.

Be good.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

the tune is mos def...very hot!

now i cant wait to see what Dance tune we will have this summer!

9:48 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home