My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Freitag, März 10, 2006

I LOVE TO SURF.......I DO!

Lol, this buddy icon is just hilarious...had to weka it hapa!


LOL....I know what you were thinking and no, it aint water surfing, ni Internet.
Anyway, been browsing the internet and found a few interesting items that some were informative and others hilarious on my part..............I think you can judge for yourselves how you find them.
  • I found a clip for a Bongo CD and the intro of it just made me smile.
  • The buddy icon above is from a TZ site........not an American hip hop one! LOL!
  • This UG music video is off the hook (in terms of saucyness) lakini the beginning ............*speechless*
  • Now.....I have waited for soooooooo long for this site to be finished coz it 'looks' promising lakini wapi???? Only time will tell, huh?
  • Mercy Myra has a website and so does Calif Records. Ohh and Juacali too. Judging from what Juacali said regarding his album....I dont think they log in often to update them.
  • Well if you are into Kenya music and dont want to do mingi leg work all over Nairobi, especially under that sun, this might be of interest to you - Kenya Music Week!
  • The makers of the Hip Hop Colony Documentary did an interview for AOL. (Link Courtesy of Dj Dubwise)

That is it for now!

I will be back with another installment of items I find really interesting on the net and share them with you. Otherwise.....at the moment I will leave you with a music link of a track that is going to be big this Spring (maybe into Summer) and I am loving it to bits:

8 Comments:

Blogger spicebear said...

that sound crazy sounds kinda cool and as for that video ... wacha tu! great links

4:54 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

whoops, i meant the song crazy sounds kinda cool :-D

4:54 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

Hi Mocha! i couldn't go to the gig friday as i was working.. But is there anything happening weekend of the 18th or weekend of the 30th?

6:27 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

thanks for the links

12:49 AM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

am glad you enjoyed!

your most welcome.

more to come soon!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Those dancing tu-jamaas have stolen Milo's copyrighted moves...

Kwanza when I chapa "mpaka chini, mpaka chini, mpaka chini chini chini" wah wah wah

Iko diambo I tell you!!!

Kisses supuulicious :D

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

@milo....LOL@ iko diambo! been ages since I heard that word. kisses right back!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Msanii_XL said...

Gnarles Barkley is gonna be refreshing hope DM get mileage off of it

3:48 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home