My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, März 13, 2006

WOW! My First Plug!

LOL........make way for this blushing mami! I got my first plug on the http://www.kenyaunlimited.com/blogs/open/ and I didn't even write any of it. THANKS AFROMUSING........DANKE, DANKE, DANKE!


"If you like Kenyan music, Mocha has some links to music news and websites."
Taken from Afromusings posting on Kenya Unlimited.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Congrats boo...
And great links on the other post...
Ah, and welcome back yeah

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Now that you are more famous usitusahau!!!

LOLOLOL

1:45 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

@KAYSHA....thanks for touching base man! its a shame i missed your show when you were in London. hopefully the next one. on that note....do i get a backstage pass? *wink wink - hint hint* LOL!

@milo....not a chance of that happening. you are forgetting you are my guy? am disappointed! :(
tihihihi

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

:) you are welcome...your passion for kenyan music is infectious. It really is, plus those links were great! feel free to be our KBW musical correspondent? hint hint...?
:))

10:29 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

@Afro....thanks for the compliment. Keepin' it Kenyan/African. We might as well be known for our music, not just wild life and poverty! Au? As for 'the offer'....I will let you know!

11:51 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home