My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, Februar 06, 2006

This Thing called HATERnATION!

Some of this post should have been put here lakini.....I will leave it here.

Now where do I begin.


Ok, as a mama, I personally dont like other peoples drama other than my own, lakini sometimes you find yourself in the middle of it you dont know how to jitoa or are just part of it involuntarily. This weekend started out slow.......Sato was spent loungin' at home the whole day in my 'Jim Jamz'. Then I remembered I had to ask B a question regarding some allegations I read somewhere. A phone call won't do, so it would have to wait 'till I saw B face to face. Anywhoo, then it made we wonder why sometimes I dislike being a Kenyan. UWIVU! Why is it that when one person sees you doing something you love and are good at and it makes you progress.....they usually have to find a way to stand in your way or drag you back to their pathetic level of no maendeleo? HATERS or HATERATION amongst Kenyans (can't speak for other races) is one thing that kinda puzzles me. And the funny thing is, the person doing all this is someone you are close to or roll in the same circles. Check chutes for example, they would go to any lengths to saidiana.....and they succeed in doing their shyte, why can't we adopt the same/similar attitude? AAARRGGGHHHH.....this thing/issue usually makes me.......AARRGGHHH!

Anyway, on Sunday after watching Liverpool lose to Chelsea (Aco...pole! I was rooting for Liverpool to win anyway) as Chelsea continue their journey to do an Arsenal (not the treble), my pals and I arranged to go look for food. We settled for a local pub that has a function room which is hired out on Sundays by some TZ jamaas. They choma nyam chom and some other stuff as well. Their menu looked pretty impressive, so we ordered a platter of meat for four. As hungry as we were........when the meat came we were like, "Is that all?" Yaani, talk about volume for money. The portions were for one person let alone four...........and you are serving meat loving Kenyans that? Ok, there was nothing wrong with the nyama, it was timam by the way.......lakini the portion served was kidogo. And it was served with salad that took a quarter of the platter anyway..........i just didn't want to imagine the portions served for one person! Ahhh, that is my rant for that, coz I wasnt impressed. Would I recommend the joint.......yah! to someone who isn't hungry or is loaded with spending cash and has eaten at home and still wants a warm snack to go with their beer!

Anyway, after the 'meal', we stuck around and B showed up and I got my chance to ask about the beef that is brewing in the 'community'. Jamaa wasn't bothered coz the person spewing all the bile had to be from the clique and filled with uwivu..........or just looking for recognition in the wrong way. Kwani ni kazi watu wamekosa that they have to pick on you? I remember someone calling me a sad mama a while back. B basically said what he had to say regarding the issue and if peeps can't let it go then they seriously have a problem with their EGO. Talk about wanting to get it massaged...........EEEEWWWWW!

Paragraph Deleted: Saturday, 11 Feb. 2006.

There was some other shyte going on up in there in a space of like three hours......lakini, due to the fact that someone from that Sunday night will be reading this.....I won't put it up here. The rule of "What happened in (insert location here), stays in (insert location here)."

Its a shame through my experiences with life, so far, that when you think you have left most of your shitty drama history behind.......it still has a way of finding your ass! And most of it has something to do with the peeps who keep hating on you, esp. when you aint bothered with their shyte or presence any more.

To my pals, SS, B, ML, SLK.........KD & MK Crew - Keep your head up and show 'em what you are made of. The motto this year, "HATUCHEKI NA WATU"!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey babe!Imagine Liverpool lost AGAIN!!!Sh8t!!!Anyway pole about that drama!Kenyans have so so so so much drama once they get overseas that it is shocking!As for the bile that is spewed on some of these forums, all I do is lurk and soma coz I can't stoop to that level.The good thing with bloggin is that you need an IQ over 20 to do it so that shuts out most of those punk-asses!All I can tell you is shikilia your small tight clique and angalia mbele coz those ppl can't take you life anywhere.Next time they vibe tell them to drink some haterade,take a big bite of the sh8t cake that is their life and shut the hell up!Dumbass punks!

3:55 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

I have read the other hate forum cannot make head or tail of what is hapenning but people there seem to be oozing negative energy the kind that makes buildings blow up.
Whatere the case keep at what you are good at, after all your life is yours to live.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Lol..aii Mocha, i too cant seem to connect the dots, but ill holla soon..but in the meantime from someone who has been involved in enough drama, itll blow over with time..it always does

7:57 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

LOL......i knew I would hit a nerve with this post right here.....and I didn't even say much.

'Death treats' (and I dont say this lightly) are already being issued.....so an edit of the post is unavoidable!

Pole if you missed most of it!

10:07 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home