My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, Januar 23, 2006

RANDOM PICS!

Well kidogo bored and with today's events, I have decied to weka pics (random ones - no people) I have taken with my digicam (since I nunuad it) to lighten up my blog.

This was taken late Spring of 2005. The London Eye and building on the right is the London Aquarium.

I was from watching 'Robots' at London IMax.

Same day as above. The Big Ben.

Fireworks @ Brighton. Pic taken on the 5th of Nov. 2005.

Guy Fawkes Night.

One of the first pics I took with my camera. Flowers blooming outside my window.

Spring 2005

Part of a BBQ we had in May 2005. 'Twas a blast!

More pics to follow.

Whispering Inn - be on the look out for your 'tanye' or something closer to home!

6 Comments:

Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Very nice M.o.c.h.a! The last pic had me thinking "I know there are chapos in there!"
BTW, I await my 'tanye' with bated breath!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Nice pics.Kumbe you are a langa like that!I thot I was the only one you had promised a 'tanye'!I am so upset!:(

12:14 AM  
Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Langa? Wewe Aco (monk) wacha kuleta compe, ama you want to take it outside? *removing jalee na kukunja shati kwa biceps to defend Mocha's honour*

5:11 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

LOL....!!!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Lovely pics why are men rolling sleeves at the mere mention of tanyes unless the meaning hs changed rudisha bulges ndani!!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Prousette......ni 'tanyes' in quotes. Tusker!

Kenyan men are povu (foam) kings!

10:14 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home