My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, April 19, 2006

WAWESH - ALBUM RELEASE EXCLUSIVE

Exclusive details from Mr Mjanja himself can be found here.

Please watch this space for International (yaani, outside Kenya) release dates.

2 Comments:

Blogger Msanii_XL said...

hey, do you mind fixing his ,interview link on your other page.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

Wassup Msanii!

Thanks for the look-out! Consider it done!

2:24 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home