My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, April 19, 2006

MY 100th POST

Gosh!

I have fikishad 100 posts! And guess what, I haven't got much to say.

Anyway, here is to all who have supported me and touched base. Thank you for your presence and support.

While I put the finishing touches to the Q&A, here are some of my pics.

(Too lazy to upload them here - I hope it works)

Enjoy!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Congrats on hitting the 100 post mark!I on the other hand am about to hit the 400 marks
Sneers at Mocha and drives off....

2:31 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

Aco...you are such a ngomongo!

LMAO!

Thanks though for your weird best wishes, though! tihihihi!

2:36 PM  
Blogger walk said...

Being a closet reader of your blog what better way to come out than on your 100th post.but the pics are rather disappointing. i have always wanted to place a face with that foot

4:10 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

congrats babe 100posts is quite something

its even more amazing u have pushed 100posts without changing your sandal or nail polish u go girl!

i've always wanted to place a knee with that foot :LOL LOL LOL

5:05 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

WALALALALALA ......kweli you are a closet reader of my blog Joe. Thanks for showing face. As for placing a face with the foot....don't wanna disappoint my fans further...the foot is much prettier. I am just your average jane.

@Nick....thank you!

As for changing my sandal or nail polish....in real life it has changed. Wacha summer checks in and the new sandals are brought out..... As for the knee to go with the foot...why are you being so modest? I know what you really want to see....lakini you missed it when I put the pics up in here. Keep checking for updates of more pics!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

Congrats on the big 1-0-0!!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I came here, saw the pictures on flickr, and walked away a very disappointed woman. Surely Mocha you can do better ehe!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Congrats on 100 Milestone

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

shiroh.....kwani what were you expecting? If you want to see the real McCoy....panga a get-together!

11:09 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home