My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Donnerstag, April 27, 2006

MOVIN' ON OUT!

(*Insert Jefferson's Theme tune here*)

Hey Y'all!

I am moving to a new home. Putting some finishing touches to it and as of next week, I will no longer be putting any entries on Blogger.

You can adjust your links to my new boma now, but new entries will be made from the 1st of May. All entries made in Blogger will remain here as they are a pain to import and catalogue. Besides, new diggs, new entries.

May is my month, I was born in May and I share the same month with my bro. Since this year I won't be getting any presents for myself, as I do every year, I thought a virtual one would do (ok, I'm broke this time round). Hence, my new blog.

So heres:

Thanks to all who have supported me and touched base. See you on the other side.

Thank you Blogger for the experience, I am still enjoying myself.

To my now old home.....I will miss you, but I will be back for the entry references.

Well folks................*sigh*

p.s. Dj Mocha blog still remains - a link to it will be added on my new blogsite.