My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Dienstag, April 18, 2006

HOW WAS YOUR EASTER BREAK?

Aki mine was.....aaaiiiii!

Bummed the whole of Friday!

Sato, woke up early to go to Church, then later on.....attempted to gather research for my exam. In the evening went out to a gig happening in Luton Town(behind the airport)........it was an good one. I played kidogo before the crowds checked in vizuri. Met Didge (Kenyan musician) and Mr Josiah (thats Tedd Josiah for y'all who are anti-radar). Let's just say, video and pictures don't do people justice. Had to leave early (3am) because my ride wanted to bounce mapema *bummer :( * Enjoyed myself though, but I wish I stayed 'til the end.

Sunday was woken up by one of my pals who attended the gig in Luton telling me how I hatad drama that happened after I left the place - TYPICAL! Ati someone I jua got on the mic and started semaing for the jamaaz to grab 'their bitches' and get on the dance floor. Waaaa....she wasn't impressed. Later on.....another phone call to tell me about more drama...kumbe it is to touch on the same drama. It felt like I didn't attend the gig at all. Let's just say that the thing of talking 'slang' or should I say 'American slang' especially the hoo-haa of calling peeps 'bitches' and 'niggas' I don't get. Bottomline is, as much as it may sound cool, it aint! PERIOD. Sawa, 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do, but make sure you are in the right Rome or you are saying it to the correct Romans'.

Monday was spent all day in bed.........Auntie Flo' came to visit and let's just say she was a nag the whole damn day!

Have a timam day y'all. Missed blogging and glad to be back!

P.S. Happy B-Lated Birthday Wish to Acolyte - I hope you had a good day jana!

P.P.S. 7A........when do we expect some content on your blog?

9 Comments:

Blogger KenyanMusings said...

LOOOL, LMAO Keguro...Tihihihi, I have so laughed...especially coz I worked with Ted and Didge, and they was all serious and stuff....


Uh, and isn't Didge a Cutie, Like so cute, and that smile, and those eyes... But he is darn short!!!!!

And he smells YUMMY!! That man douses himself in cologne, but it chokes, ba' it smell good on him. Matches his personality totally!!

Uh, and his name is just fantastic...Max Maruben...Oh, Didge, take me! Make me yours!! LOOL

1:17 PM  
Blogger KenyanMusings said...

LOOL, but that Keguro sure is damn funny

1:17 PM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

I tottally agree for anyone who goes around reffering to females as bitches??? what's up with that I don't understand it at all!
But yes Didge is dreamy ain't he

1:23 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

LOL....Keguro @ the confession! TIHIHIHIHI LMAO!

I agree with KM about them looking serious and stuff, but after all I have heard about the dude (Ted), he is cool....ama I got him on a good day? I dunno!

As for Didge, he can seranade me anytime!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey!Good to hear that you had fun!As you know there aint nothin like Easter up in here!It's work as usual!As for using certain words, they should only be used if they fit in the setting.I can go to Room 112 aka one tweezy and make that statement and it will be accepted and cheered!But since that dude isnt in the States (damn wannabe!) he should have called ya'll lasses or whatever you call gals down there (is slapper acceptable?)As for Auntie visiting pole sana, good thing I dont have to deal with Brother Blue Balls anymore!Thanks for the b-day wishes and have a good day!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Thanks for asking, Mocha. Mine was easy. 2 birthday parties, then chill out on the couch watching TV. No hunky punky. It's Easter and you don't want your shit to be struck by lightning.

On the 3rd day he rose from the Dead. that is some serious stuff, don't you think.

Hope you had a good one.

Peace.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

wewe Aco....you want to be lynched. Ati slapper????

LoL @ Blue Balls!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@BJ....true about not wanting to be struck my lighting. Glad to see yours was timam as well.

Peace be with you too!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@wersh...shame about missing the drama. kwanza vile i penda drama, esp. when it aint my own! LMAO!

Nice day mami!

10:09 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home