My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, April 03, 2006

DARN IT! I HAVE BEEN TAGGED...

...by Acolyte.

Right, here goes my smart answers to the not so smart questions!


1. Black and White or Colour; how do you prefer your movies?

Colour for sure! I mean my life is a movie in itself.....and I see it in colour!

2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?

Mathematics............I hate numbers yet they are everywhere. In fourth form, my exercise book was dated the previous year. How I managed not to get an E in the finals, only God knows.

3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favourite medium for pre-recorded music depends on availability

As an aspiring Dj, I will have to say records. For space and weight issues, MP3 for sure!

4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?

As much as I have that (tiny) greed streak in me - my family and friends are much to important to me. Besides, what is 10million dollars if you cant share it with the people that you love? It would drive you insane.

5. Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now?

Since I never got to fulfill my dream of becoming Miss World......I will fulfill it here by saying WORLD PEACE!

6. How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue?

Become the head of the UN and use the situation to end the chaos in our society, by using tact and the Human Right Laws to protect the people of the world. YEAH RIGHT, what a load of bullocks!

7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?

Bridging the communication gap with my mom when I was younger. I can say now that the gap has being sealed pole pole.

8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?

Colonialism.

9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose?

None - all that malarky just bores me!

10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve?

Who shot Tupac and Biggie?

11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?

Omar Tyree - Ugali, Sukuma Wiki & Meat Stew

12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?

Become a controlled nympho! Controlled you ask? Ala, my nyap is not battery operated! LOL!

OK......smarta$$e$....I take it back. Those were my not so smart answers to smart questions! There I have done the tag....now these four have been tagged:

  • Mama's Junkyard
  • KikuyuMoja
  • Milonare
  • Spicebear

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

LOL

This is what it has come to?

Sawaz basi. Lakini, Ill do this one using a Nai internet link so give me like 2 weeks LOL

1:42 PM  
Blogger Acolyte said...

@ milo
I guess we have a long wait then!
@ mocha
Interesting answers!

2:44 AM  
Blogger spicebear said...

woi njezus, was passing by here and saw the dreaded tag. me and my chronic procastination are challenged!

3:22 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

That Nyaps...

8:51 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home