My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Donnerstag, April 06, 2006

BLOGGERS BLOCK!

Well, I think I am having that feeling of writers block. In this case, bloggers block. I have a lot to write about yet, I don't know how to go about it or quite frankly, type.

So, in the footsteps of M - here and here - I am looking for inspiration through questions.

What do you wanna know about The 'Licious?

I will try and answer all your questions. So feel free to ask me whatever you want. There are no limits.

N/B: Final day to ask the questions will be on the 13th of April, 2006. Publishing to follow.




Edited:7/4/06 - Thanks Spicebear!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Tell us about the first time that you had sex!Details!

5:11 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

lol, i think milo's drought is caching up with him.

my question for now (hey, is there a limit as to how many we can ask? anyway, regardless, i shall be back with more!) is what inspired you to be a dj?

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

LOL Milo!

@Spicebear....there are no limits on how many questions you can ask.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

For how long have you been in the Uk

What makes you want to be a DJ Mocha

How is Mr. Mocha, why don't you talk about him here?

What is your weakest point.

HOw do you spend your day

Your blog crush?

11:49 AM  
Blogger KenyanMusings said...

KM assuming the 'all knowing pose" (ask Aco, he has been meditating chastily.....)

Er, what do you feel about world peace? Or the lack of it? (humm humm, monk style)

No seriously, I have the worst case of blogger block yaani, so I will be back or not with my swalis if I can make the deadline.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Is that your real foot, Mocha? Mmh.

What's your greatest turn on & off in a man?

Have a block free weekend.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

It's a cheecky weekend. Guy walks into the room, within the first few minutes it's a nay or yeah! What's the deciding factor?

8:18 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Aki that is an impostor that has signed in unda my name!!!

Of all the low down dirty things!

Some people in KBW have no haya aki!

Though IO would still want you to answer the questions lakini that's not on at all!!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

Totally NOT ON as milo would say who is the imposter..maybe u can ride on that and post on who the fake MILO is?

ive been having bloggers block since october..seeu join my club the free member's jackets are out next week

11:07 AM  
Blogger Magaidi said...

Three fold Q
1. Worst line you ever heard?
2. Worst line you ever fell for?
3. I have to throw a Deejay question in here. Best track to get the party going? (in the UK)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

WOW....some really interesting questions.

I hope I match them with interesting answers.

Check back on the 18th!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

1. Yes time heals all wounds but if you have any past experiences how long does it take to heal a broken heart?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Ms K said...

Ti hi hi that German Kormment thing always throw me. I'm like say what????

Ok questions:
1. did your parent give you a hard time about becoming a Dee Jay?

2. Have you ever 'spun' in a Kenyan club?

3. What is your story? As in if you were a book, what would your blurb say?

Cheers! Happy Easter!

9:23 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home