My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, April 26, 2006

ARE YOU UP FOR THIS?

Walapaz wasee wa kublogu! LOL!

That was cheesy!

Anywhoo....I hope y'all are cool. I have been busy with my final exam on my Graphics Design Course.....I just hope I pita.

Now, with inspiration for meet-ups in Nairobi and elsewhere (please check Shiroh's and Kenya Musings' blogs for details), I would like to propose one for the UK. Since we have Rugby Sevens in June 3/4 weekend and an after-party at Twilight Night Club in London.....this could be the perfect opportunity to liase, ama?

If you are up for it.....email me and I can try an organise a KBW Meet-Up UK Edition.

Otherwise, have a nice day y'all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

1.u need patent rights from Ms K and I to hold a meet up hahahahahaha

2.Great idea mocha...imagine mental/mjy, the 3 aunts, kenyan gal, farmgal... ebu organise it pronto we see this happenin

3. carry cameras and a good memory we need al the info

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Good luck with that!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

June 3rd I'll be in Kenya!!!!! :( I would have loved to go for the sevens and after party. Lakini it would be a perferct meet up. Other than that one another one should be organised for this summer..

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

thats a great idea how do we get those tickets

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@nick....hahahaha @ patent rights! kenyan girl has mentioned going back to jamu...so you do hivyo and bring back muchene.

@Aco...thanks. I will need it!

@KenyanGal...aawwww! Lakini have fun back in Jamu'. I only want Mabuyu's from Nakumatt from you. When are you coming back?

@anonymous.....who are you and how can I contact you if i pata tickets? Holla!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

A meetup would be pretty deadly...and the 7s rugby at Twickenham would be a perfect opportunity...tickets can be got at ticketmaster.co.uk

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@Poi....thank you! I hope the hook-up happens. It could be a blast.

@Groove....walalala, finally you fika my boma. see you at twickenham.

7:29 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home