My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Dienstag, März 21, 2006

THE WEEK ROUNDUP!

Aki....it has been hectic and the cold weather ain't helping. Kwanza when I have been psychologically, emotionally and environmentally been programmed that Spring starts in March. Ni nini hii na baridi ya winter katikati ya Marchi? I am not impressed, to say the least.

Anywhoo, like I mentioned on the earlier post I was going to weka pics of my eventful weekend, lakini threats have been issued by peeps appearing in the pics so.....I will just weka the sights of London.

The weekend for the UK 'spring break' gig, it was aaiight. The following day, my pal from Germany came to visit. She had a guest with her, so I went down to London to see her. On Sunday, after church (yes, Mocha! went to church), my pal's travelling companion and myself went down to London for the afternoon. We passed by Spitafields Market (nearest tube: Liverpool Street) and then after that we went to Harrods.

After the weekend, the week that followed was hectic and by the weekend I just wanted to chill. So, I did just that and had a very lazy weekend.....removed my braids and started on my dreadlocks (Aco.....beat you to it! HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

So folks, here are my London pics:


Tube (London Underground) Escalator Advertising

Liverpool Street (close to the Station) - Trying to capture the 'Gherkin'

Harrods Department Store

Harrods Department Store - Knightsbridge Tube Station Entrance


Inside Harrods - The Egyptian Themed Escalators

Wax (like those found in Madame Tussauds) of Mr Al Fayed - Men's Section

Trying on shoes worth my rent!

The train leaving the station - Central Line

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey Mocha - LOL u went to Harrods? You are a brave girl - oh and I thought you werent allowed to take pictures on the underground especially with flash cameras - dont make the 'anti-terrorist' brigade chase your ass down the tunnel.

You sound like you had a blast...
I am getting bored of living in london, do you wanna swap digs for a while?

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Sorry, I meant underground platforms - last I checked (you know us londoners dont pay attention to either announcements or warnings until we are delayed and/or not allowed to enter/leave the station and then we moan grumpily) there were warnings about flash photography.

LOL I am not the only one complaining of freezing weather in the middle of March - didn't someone inform the 'weather controller' that the clocks go back on Saturday midnight? :(

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Seems someone had a great time in the big city!Those are great pics esp the leg shot!What is this thing of you wanting to beat me at things?This is the second time you have done it!Anyway have a sawa time house swapping with Guess!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

btw!For that price do those shoes walk for you?!That's too expensive or maybe you live in a cheap neighbourhood :D!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

@guessaurus.....in the world of technology and equiped with a proper digital camera, flash is only used in dark areas. so, with my flash off and a suitable setting used to take pics without the flash....i snapped away. if you listen to the announcement properly....they say flash photography not allowed - not photography in general. it was a nice Sunday afternoon. Ended up reaching home at 11pm. I hate living in London.....I will continue doing my tourist thing of the city. As for the cold.....EEEIIISSHHH!!!

@Aco.....of all the pics, you had to zoom in on the leg shot. *TSK* *TSK* *TSK* Anyway, I knew that would send a few temperatures rising up in here seeing that the cold snap is not ending soon. As for your 'cheap neighbourhood' comment....wacha 'post PMS' completes its phase....dont wanna say something I am gonna regret! And to answer your other question - between 5'8" and 5'9"

8:37 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Auuuwi that leg shot...

Tena again, aaauwi that leg shot...

Si you send the full foto to milonare@yahoo.com a brotha sororas in peace and in plenty?

Auuuwi that leg shot...

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@milo....is that yahoo address for real? ebu confirm i send pics PRONTO!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Bila lies bila doubt Leggilicious...

11:40 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

These are sawa Pictures!! I missed out on harrods when i visited so will have to go there on my trip back :)

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@milo...bado sijapata confirmation? still waiting.

@kenyangal....the place is so big you could get lost. my favourite area was the interiors section and the ladies section. there was a section for kiddos where they made blig bling bracelets for the girls - an idea of a present for my god-daughter.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@ mocha!
babe!I thot leg shots were for me and me alone!How can you be giving them out to skanks like Milo!Ngoja!I will deal with you when we get home!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

LOL

Mwanaume wacha madharau

LOL

And go easy on Mochalicious when you fika digoloz LOLOL

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

now now children!

sshhheeiiisshhh! i can see temperatures are already flaring up in here.

next pic....my ample bossom! now lets see how that will go down!

12:23 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home