My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, März 27, 2006

T'was Mother's Day



At 9.00pm on Saturday, before all the time changing......I promptly sent a quick SMS to my mum wishing her a Happy Mothering Sunday (reaching her at midnight Kenya time).

I have never been close to my mum, but as time goes by I find it easier to talk to her than before. Hence making our relationship stronger. Afterall, she has always been there for me and am glad I get every opportunity to just tell her that. How much she means to me and to thank her for raising me well. Not so many people have the opportunity to do so.

Well, here is to you Mum! Thank you for your love and support!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

I guess it takes time but it's good that you and your mum are getting closer.I'm sure she appreciates your efforts!

2:54 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

Happy Mothers' Day to you mom & hope you get even closer with her. Never too late & atleast you're doing something about it.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Good you remembered to wish your mother a Happy Mothers day. I did not and i feel so bad.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Awwwww...

How sweet...

Mums rule!!!

9:51 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home