My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Freitag, März 17, 2006

St Patrick's Day


Today is St Patrick's Day here in the UK. In Ireland it is a public holiday, but for the rest of us the day continues as usual.

Make sure you enjoy your tipple of Guinness dorned with shamrock today and have a craic.

Happy St Patrick's Day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

1st Yipee!!!

Happy SP day!

Kisses Mocha and lovely weekend!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey!
Happy St pat's to you too!Don't drink too much soda!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

enjoy it girl...three guiness's kwangu. botoms up

4:21 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home