My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, März 13, 2006

BOOTYLICIOUS WEEKEND!

LOL.....despite the wintery weekend (and it should be spring), my weekend was off the hook! After only getting 5hrs of sleep since Friday.

A little taster of it can be read here. More to come soon. Let me finish emailling the pics to my peeps! (OK....i will weka a few here, but they will kidogo altered for 'legal' reasons)

Later y'all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

See you are enjoying yourself Mocha.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

walapa shiroh!

huku si kwetu....so mwenjoyoz to the max!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Say nay to censorship!!

We want to see the real deal, kila kitu, bila vikwazo...

LOLOLOL

Alternatively, nitumie zile moto moto via private email

LOL

7:13 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home