My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, Februar 13, 2006

MAENDELEO KWELI!!!

LOL.......another eventful weekend.....drama as per kwa lakini, won't weka it hapa due to 'public interest'!

Anywhoo, a pal of mine (one of many) sent me this link that might interest y'all:

I just hope it is here to last, if you know what am saying!?!

Laters!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

First!As usual!It's a sawa sight!Off to watch some clips....

2:26 AM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

my favourites are:

boxing

nameless

mbocho

Why lie, the redykylass comedy trio are just hilarious. i think their karucy and kifaki stint is their best so far!LOL!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

The site belongs to kbw dudes Blue Poet and Wanduma. When we had a hook up in December, they showed us some clips.

1:53 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home