My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, Februar 01, 2006

I AM 1 TODAY!

LOL....time flies when you are having fun and for sure I am with this blogging experience. Well since I have had requests from people wanting to see how Mocha! looks like, well here is an opportunity just for today. A treat for y'all and myself since the birth of my blog a year ago today.

Without much further ado......................... here is Mocha! well, bits of me! LOL!



Updated: 2nd Feb. 2006

Well, if you are passing thorough after the 1st of Feb., 2006.......you blinked for too long and missed it all! Pole, maybe next year huh?! I will just leave the twins (and captions of Mocha's! pics that u hatad) for your viewing pleasure!




The big brown eyes that stare at the monitor reading your blogs!

The e-shoulder you can lean on when you need an e-friend!


That cute smile that I have when I read some of the funny posts in your blogs (my laugh is just as cute, but impossible to photograph!)


All hand(s) on decks(ok! keyboard)! Well, I have to use something to make 'em comments and blog entries!

Last but not least (with new addition to my Sketcher family as mentioned in previous post), the twins! Enjoy!

Alter Blog new entry!

10 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

ooooooooo Mocha ;} I'm happy i got to see the picture before it was taken down. at least i'll get to know you when we have our UK KBW get together. Which town are you at?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Acolyte said...

Ooooooooh (lusty groan!) was waiting for that leg shot!Now what about the.... you know what I talkin bout!Anyhooo CONGRATS!!!!!!Keep the posts coming!!!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Msanii_XL said...

Happy blogiversary, i see you on the ones and twos, drop a mix already!..lol

Congrats!

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Happy blogaversary!
Keep on keep keepin' on!
:-)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Happy Blogversary and many more!
Now, let's look at Her Royal Sexy Mochaliciousness. Hot! I see those pretty eyes, and that smile and the legs.......!

2:28 AM  
Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Okay, I am back. All hands on what......? ROTFL! You floored me with that one!

2:30 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Happy blogversary!!! may you live to have many more.
That's one deadly smile.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

Thanks y'all for your beautiful comments......highly appreciated.

As for (you know yourselves).....i hope 'Mr Johnson and his two friends' are happy now that they have see the twins LOL ;)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

OOHMY! i missed and i am slapping myself for the umpteeth time, never getting it. Happy Blogversary.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Gal,
HOT HOT HOT. Love the shoes. Real personality, not seen very often.
Promise to wear them on the date...
'the man cometh...'

8:53 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home