My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Donnerstag, Februar 09, 2006

AIRWAVES Publicity......

a good thing or bad?

I was busy watching 2 Fast 2 Furious on ITV jana. As per kawa, during commercial break or I think news, I started flipping channels. I missed most of the news on BBC, but I managed to catch the final questions to the High Commisioner of Kenya in the UK being interview on the Anglo Leasing Scandal on BBC'S News Night.

Browsing the BBC site, there is a taped conversation between Mr Githongo and a government minister. Click here for video interview with the BBC.

I am not surprised by all this, lakini where does the future of Kenya lie in the midst of all this?

*Shaking head in disappointment in our current leaders*


N/B: Mentalacrobatics has a longer video.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

you can download the interview from the KenyaUnlimited Open Blog. At least now the word is getting out.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

The video made for great viewing!Democracy ain't doin sh8t for us!It's about time we became a technocracy and had some token politicians with minimal power just to make the proleteriat happy while the experts keep the country on track.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

it's really a shame what has been going on in our country. your post reminded me that i've not yet finished reading the githongo report...

9:57 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

hmmm

The stuff the guys in power do is amazing and appalling...

I cant even comment I tell you...

4:38 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home