My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, Januar 25, 2006

RANDOM PICS - Part Deux!

Well folks, here we are again at random pics I have taken since I nunuad my digicam. People pics are not to be included for privacy reasons....so, this will do for now. Whispering Inn na Acolyte.....no fighting. I have wekad pics that should put a smile on your faces.....tihihihi!
This rose blossomed in the garden summer of 2005. Can't wait for this year's flowers.

This is for Whispering Inn and Acolyte. The pic at the top, drinks over the New Year - notice something from Jamu? And NO, not the keyholder! I put the pic above for the purposes of it having 'tanye' bottles as I haven't another pic with them on there. Soon I hope, just for the 'povu kings'!
Swans @ a lake near where I live - Summer 2005
The sun setting over a locomotive monument outside MK Station - Summer 2005
Snacks table @ BBQ of May 2005 (Chevdas, Ghandhia, Cake, Mixed Nuts & Dried Fruits, etc.)

These pics were taken @ the MacExpo in October 2005. The pic at the top are MP4s on display. They were on sale for £70 and I was broke - DAMN! Really cool gadgets. The pic above is of the BMW 1Series. I am a fun of VW Golf, but if am given a BMW, I would pick this one. A really cool hatchback.
My favourite snack from digs. Brings alot of memories from the school days. Aco....ebu take back what you semad.



Last but not least, pics of my shoe collection....obviously not all of it, but these are my favourites. Sketchers especially. Note: A new member has been added to the Sketcher Famo....pic to follow soon.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

to follow .... watch this space!

lakini si my icon is of my foot?! i think that is enuff!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Love the pics esp the Tusker pics now can we have a pic of the legs that go in those many shoes?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Very nice pics. I see The Kenya Cane kanywaji plus of course Jeremiah's frothy liquids. I feel like Homer Simpson - ooohhh beeeaaarr!
BTW I am with Aco on the legs. When do we get to see them pretty twins?

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

kwani my foot icon aint enough?

besides....they aint all that!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Acolyte said...

@ mocha
We want some calf and thigh to go with the foot!

3:15 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Since everybody is asking for calves and others I shall join the fray.
Lovely pics

9:57 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

Always good to see pics & captions on blog but I insist on the People pics so make that the Part Trois entry:)

PS: While you're at it do also post several of Mocha herself too.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@prousette...wewe ebu dont start. coz if i weka my calves....i will put pressure on you to weka yours. lol

@aco....eeeehhhmmm??!!


@akiey....people pics to follow soon, lakini kidogo adjustments will have to be made. as for my pics...i will leave the blog to speak for itself of how i ought to look.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

@cute_angel.....LOL, me too! can't wait for summer to check in. And yes, those are mabuyus. can't wait to go home and have some! yummy!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@cute angel thats the first thing i noticed too...

and kavasiye too..

nice pics

8:40 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

Hi mocha! Very nice pics :)

1:26 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home