My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Dienstag, Januar 31, 2006

On the eve....

...of my Blogversary, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all that have graced me with their presence, by posting comments, looking at my blog or just being around the blogsphere. I would also like to thank the team of Blogger.com for allowing me to share with the blogworld my thoughts and observations in my life.

It has been a wonderful year for me in this blogiverse and I share strive to continue to post more events that happen in my life during my existence here at blogger.com.

Ok! I know I haven't won a Blogscar........ just funny how we forget to thank people (generally) around us for things that have made positive impact in our lives.

Anywhoo, enough mumblings from me today. Just found out my graphic design class has been cancelled, the TA is sick - woiissshheee! So, came to post something before I turn 1. So, blogmates you know what to do on the 1st of Feb.

Happy Blogversary to me x4


p.s. I will have a surprise for y'all on the day. A glimpse of the delicious gal herself, so stay logged and don't blink or you will miss it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Happy Blogversary! It's been fun.
I am holding my breath on the "surprise". I think I should get a sneak peak!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

Happy Blogaversarry!

10:54 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home