My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Dienstag, Januar 03, 2006

New Year.....New Things!

Happy New Year y'all!

I really had a lovely Christmas break and ushering in the new year was off the hook. Spent it amongst friends and hollered at my famo and clique back home over the wires. It was cool to hear peoples voices, it really made my hols much better than the last one.

Just a quick entry, as it is my first for 2006, to wish all KBW members and all who visit my blog a very Blessed 2006.

Will be back with a 'detailed' entry of events over the past week.

Laters!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Happy New Year!!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Happy New year Mocha..

Now whats up with the mochalicious forum? Celebrity BB has started and people (and by people i mean me..tee hee) need to vent..:)

Tweetie

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Happy New Year msanii_xl na tweetie.

@tweetie...tell me about CelebBB...controversial characters kama nini?! wacha i harakisha with the changes and i will open it again.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

Happy new year babe!

9:29 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home