My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, Januar 11, 2006

My Take...

...on smoking!




"HAVING A SMOKING SECTION IN A RESTAURANT IS LIKE HAVING A PEEING SECTION IN A SWIMMING POOL" Source: Calendar Quotes

This deed performed by moi on New Years Day was my message to the smokers and their nasty habit ('tanye' bottles give the pic kidogo character - not hatin' on our nation brewski) . One of my pals later informed me that they would quit. I just hope they keep their word. While another was close to tears. I found a box of them cancer sticks on the floor of the pub and later I discovered that they actually fell out of someones purse. AAWWWW! (raised eyebrow of sarcasim)........do I look bovvered? NOT!

Public smoking should be banned - PERIOD! Why should I be subjected to it? I can't get drunk over alcohol fumes and be deemed an alcoholic because I don't drink. So why should I have the lungs of a smoker or illness due to being exposed to smoking and yet I have never put a cigarrette in my mouth?

Have a smokeless day!

9 Comments:

Blogger Acolyte said...

I am standing up for the rights of smokers everywhere!Smoker's rights are human rights.Down with Mocha!!!!!Tee hee hee

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

wewe acolyte....kwani you smoke? if so, :(

poi...ebu tell me how it feels to go into such a restaurant.

manzee, i get vexxed when you go out to a pub or bar and return home stinking of ciggies....mpaka kwa ngotha eeewwww! esp when you have just had your hair done.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Hey smoking is a choice you make, its like a food or drink you take so it does not bother me whether guys smoke or not.

Am a non smoker and I feel that this is tantamount to infringing on personal rights and freedom of choice.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

I am a confessed foodie. I like to eat food and enjoy the scents and flavors... I do not however enjoy peppering the culinery delights with smoke.... I'd rather lick an ash tray!!!! Eeeuw

1:09 PM  
Blogger Acolyte said...

@ Mocha
I do not smoke at all!but I am against the subjugation of minorities by the majority!Therefore I am organising a smoke in on No smokers day!It is time we made a stand before we start being dictated to other things like what we can eat and drink!Down with all of you!Boo Boo Boo!!!!Tee hee hee ;p

1:24 AM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

smoking is a choice but when a certain smoker finds me at the bus stop and chooses to light up next to me eish!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

smoking looks so cool-if i was to ever start a DISGUSTING i will admit it would be smoking but until hell freezes over and the devil starts giving free sleigh rides in hell i shall remain SMOKELESS!
screw all smokers!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Alright, alright! I have a confession to make. If I chapa kanywaji, I smoke. Buuuuuut, I don't inconvenience anyone i.e. I go outside, blow smoke away from non-smokers and never smoke during the week - only when partying (Friday and Sato). That makes me a nice boy, right? Good!
Now Mocha, any more Tuskers?

9:46 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

i respect my smoking friends more when they step out of the livingroom onto the lawn at night(even in winter) to go puff away. When they don't light up in the car even when we're caught up in heavy traffic & most importantly when there's kids around other than that....they can keep puffing away. It's their health & money at stake:)

11:59 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home