My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, Dezember 21, 2005

'Jamhurigate' on TV

Peeps in the UK will nyita what am on about.

I watched the Jamhuri celebrations on telly last night - OBE TV. I have to say, nice attempt by the person who did the program, lakini missed out alot of stuff. Peeps looked like they had fun (boozy eyes), but like any nollywood film, the sound was crap and the editing was.....eeiiish, i think i can do better with my mobile phone, if not a camcorder.

The highlight for me was when Kimmy Gal and Zippy bigged up MK peeps and the jamaa who spoke Kyuk....LOL. That was a funny one!

The jamaa who was jumping all over the stage with Redsan and Nameless.........crazed fan ama just wanted to be noticed? And whats the deal with mamis going on stage to dance with the artist, only to look like lost sheep and doing jack?! Aki I felt embrassed for them.

Then the credits started to roll............*speechless* yaani 10 days of editing and that is what they came up with for a thirty minute slot. *TSK* *TSK* *TSK*

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Damn..i missed that, didn’t even know it was on..so did u see any peeps from jengsoc…haiya whats with this keyboard..i meant kensoc..kenyan society uk…not jenga society uk..apologies…tee hee..

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

LOL....when the credits rolled, it is then i saw a familiar jina under 'co-ordinator'! I just chekad.

Other than the MK peeps I mentioned, bilas....didnt see anyone else I recognised.

ROFLMAO......@jengasociety!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

lol..I can just about guess whose name that was..and as for the jengasociety bit..I meant jengsociety but u get my drift..and as for spending £20 exc drinks..well done!!! that’s a mugs game, I say, if u want mwenjoyos, get some pals together, chip in for booze and drinks (a fiver or less..breakdown 0.99p for food and 4.99 for booze) and you are sorted!!!! no sour faced bouncers, desperate men, pmsing b*tchy women to deal with or all the other hassle u get when u hanye…and the best bit..you can party till the cows come home tee hee…

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Lmao Lmao!

The presenter was being chatted up by that tall person.
She actually turned to talk to him while interviewing.

Not a good presenting move is it ?

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

so, what does my foot say?

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Well as for us we didnt get to see jack!I think there should be some kenyan thingie goin here soon.anyway you have a happy holiday!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

I'm glad I didnt go this time round. last year the show kicked off at 11pm though it was meant to start at 6pm iI think.
I hope pple werent let down this time round.

Merry christmas mocha!

11:11 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home