My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, Dezember 12, 2005

Do I Look like a Skater?

Isn't enough that we have frosty platforms in the morning? These peeps who clear their throats and spit anywhere should be shot on site with a stun-gun and made to slurp it back up......yes from the floor.

Leo morning - ok it wasnt frosty - I was skidding on the platform whilst I ran to catch my train. Wacha I look at the floor to pata some slimey stuff shining back at me.....I was disgusted.

Did I miss my train? No! But I almost lost half of my nice winter coat, if it got caught by the shutting doors.

Hindiots!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Thank God I am yet to run into that gross habit in the quantities you and Kip do.Don't stay out too long you might freeze!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

@Poi....aki it is gross. This one time I was getting off the train as I was going up the stairs, dude clears and spits on the staircase. It was a ghastly sight.

@acolyte....staying out for too long can be avoided. lakini sometimes when you are chilling for the bus and it turns up an hour late...your feet start feeling like stumps....aarrgghhh!

10:10 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home