My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Donnerstag, Dezember 15, 2005

Another 'Jamhurigate'

....with 'kidogo improvements'. Spare some time for this one. Click here, here, here and here for details.

Solo hit the nail on the head and did a brave thing and brought it up...........Kimmy Gal confirmed what Solo and some of us already knew. I am sure most peeps had a good time at the event (Jamhuri Day Celebrations), mostly catching up with peeps they haven't seen for a long time.

The million dollar question is, why was this
ngomongo
on my case?

In case y'all wondering what I did, stayed home with a lovely cooked dinner and
watched Miss Iceland take the crown for Miss World and a very hot Miss Tanzania take the crown for Miss Africa.


Note: Names used here are Nicknames used by the individuals on the
Nannoma.com forum and as far as I am aware, not their real names.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Thanks for this post. I get very angry when I read things like this for various reasons. The simple fact of the matter is that there are certain people who claim to act for Kenyans who are crooks. On a personal note what really irritates me is the Kenyan Society. An organisation called “The Kenyan Society” has existed around universities in the UK for well over 15 years. In Manchester the Kenyan Society was running from the early 90’s. By the time I came to Manchester it was a vibrant and well respected university society. During my time with the KenSoc we did many many brilliant things and get this we never charged more than 4 quid for any of our parties. But parties were very little of what we did. This organisation that runs out of Leeds really pisses me of. They blatantly chose the name Kenyan Society to trade on the good will that had been previously established (by the way there was a proper KenSoc registered at Leeds University from many years which had nothing to do with these clowns.) I have told the guy behind it to his face many times that he is a crook. I can say that because I say it to him and I say it to his face and the amount of money they owe up and down the country is astonishing. Do not trust my friend. It really is as simple as that. He stole from me and he will steal from you and he knows it and if you don’t believe me, get me in a room with him and listen to me tell him to his face. Again. Hehe!
(Pole for ranting on your blog and thanks again for the post)

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@mentalacrobatics....no need to apologise. these things have to be said. hii stori ya kuishi kwa inchi ya wenyewe na kuadopt conservation....*kisses teeth*

kwanza to make matters worse, floss mode is used esp. when they sema they sacked a member of their staff na kumbe ni upuzi yake they didnt want to deal with and they resigned.

it is a shame such people prey on patriotic Kenyans abroad and they get away with it. *TSK* *TSK* *TSK*

11:44 AM  
Blogger Msanii_XL said...

20 and we are talking pounds? those are some obscene charges right there, Over here mostly people really do just turn back and go home, Maybe some of em enjoy taking advantage of "nostalgia"...

either that 20 pounds is such rip off, or maybe its inclusive of drinks?

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@msanii_xl....ati £20 inclusive of drinks? are you havin' a laff!(Raising one eyebrow)

manzee, i suggest you click 'em links and soma the whole storo. from 2004's 'jamhurigate' to this year's gig.

Doubles were going for £7 (dunno is mixer was included)

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Preach Sister Preach!!!! Mentalacrobatics well spoken, the ‘crook’ in question is someone very well known in the kenyan community and a small time one at that, like all cowardly back alley villans, he targets vulnerable young women, blessed with the gift of gab, he then proceeds to get them to part with their hard earned cash, how you ask? He tells them that he is starting a very lucrative business selling kenyan t-shirts and asks them to invest in this venture and promises major returns, sadly, this doesn’t happen and with the cash in his pocket he moves on to his next victim, ive heard (through the grapevine, so don’t take this as gospel) that police have been involved and a case is being put together and one day soon, he will get his comeuppance…personally I cant wait for that day but until then, to all the kenyan women out there, stay away from shady ‘flossmode’ characters who come up to you with a get rich quick scam oops I mean scheme!!!!

11:35 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home