My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, November 30, 2005

Gallivanting around East London - What a Weekend!

OK..........I jua its like the middle of the week and the next weekend it almost with us, I guess am still recovering from this past weekend's shenanigans. I don't booze and I was on RedBulls for the whole nite. Fikad diggz at around 9a.m. ................yep, winter time and the sun was already out! Couldn't sleep immediately as I was still on a high. AAAAhhhh.....wacha I tell it from the beginning......so here goes!

My buddie - Shasha - was celebrating his B-Day and we were meant to go to this place in East London called Lasanza. Anyway, by sato jioniz, I was looking for a ride and 7A managed to get one for me with the Double Ms (by the way dankyu). I was picked up by around 9ish and we started our journey to London. We live like an hour or so away. The journey was kinda quiet other than the numerous phone calls of peeps organising to link up. It was a really cold night, so the drive was kinda breath taking - literally. Fogged up windows are a pain, esp. for the driver. Anyway, whilst peeps decided where to go before Lasanza, a phone call came through ati the joint was closed. Now this is where after driving all the way, you get vexxed coz dilemma is where to go. Anyway, we fikad East, a joint called Simpsons. There was talk of fikaing Desire, Afrique, even central London to Ministry of Sound. All over sudden we had all this opitions, lakini time was kinda limited. Anyway, stayed in Simpsons as we were kinda the first ones from out of town to arrive.......waited for the others to get there, including Shasha. We had a drink or two, then decided to fika Afrique instead.

Three cars and a short road trip later, we arrived Club Afrique. This was around 1ish. There.......I was frozen from entering the club. YEP! You read it right..........in my twenties I was DENIED ENTRY. You wanna know why.......ati coz I was wearing a Du-Rag. Yep! A DU-RAG! The jamaaz had hats and du-rags too and they were asked to remove them. Fine, that is kinda understandable, lakini for a mama....................the bouncer had it in for me. I tried to reason with him, lakini wapi - ZILCH! Asked for the Manager, the bouncer refused to call him. Saying ati jamaa was at home and if we want to speak to him we call him. I asked for his number, ati he hasnt got it. Then I was like, if the place was by any chance burn down, how would you get in touch with the owner/manager? He lengad to answer. Then I juad it wasnt my day and he was looking for someone to make his night interesting - maybe it was one of those uneventful ones for him. Yaani mpaka someone was suggesting they tafuta a comb for me, lakini I was like what part of 'BAD HAIR DAY don't you understand'! So, after a standing out in freezing temps., it was a case of ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE........the clique decided to go elsewhere. All this time, one of the motiz had gone to pick someone up.....so we had to wait for them to return so that we could go elsewhere. Since I wasn't being allowed into the club, we decided to warm up in a fast food joint.

Gosh is that the time.....ebu wacha I get back to work. I will endelea laters...........

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Pole for being frozen.But now you know how us jamaas feel coz chics almost never get frozen it is always us dudes.Mwahahahahaha!!!!!But Im sure you'll have a better time next weekend.ps:Nick,msanii,milo have that!!

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

jeez pole joo...si ithought only bouncers in kenya behave like idiots? once i was frozen from k1 ati juu ya kuvaa sneakers and demins.... i've never gone there again...

warmin up in a fast food joint?...i can see ukenya hauja isha...remember guys hangin out at fast food joints after a major rave...ati ndiyo mathree zi kam tao.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

@acolyte...

enyewe, hapo umedinya point. how am i supposed to know how jamaas feel when they are frozen? anywayz.....the feeling aint right when it happens to both sexes. ama?

@mistamwas.....you can take the person out of the country, lakini not the country out of the person.

kudos for passing by!

kwanza acolyte....it that what i think it is am reading with regards to Nck, msanii and milo!? LOL!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Damn @ freezin in the cold... Not good for the blood...
I'll be in London to perform again on the 9th of december... I'll let you know where...
It's damn freezin' over there

8:45 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home