My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Donnerstag, Oktober 06, 2005

The Other Love of My Life........

......can be discovered here!

I hope is makes good reading.

One Love!

3 Comments:

Blogger akiey5 said...

Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

You haven't linked well toa the comma

7:54 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

It is now linked well, there was a comma at the end.

1:33 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home