My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Donnerstag, Oktober 06, 2005

The Other Love of My Life........

......can be discovered here!

I hope is makes good reading.

One Love!

4 Comments:

Blogger akiey5 said...

Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

1:27 vorm.  
Blogger Shiroh said...

You haven't linked well toa the comma

7:54 vorm.  
Blogger Shiroh said...

It is now linked well, there was a comma at the end.

1:33 nachm.  
Blogger Simon said...

I've just found your blog about cuban expresso coffee recipes whilst I was looking for more information to add to my blog about cuban expresso coffee recipes. You've got a great blog going here. It's always good to have more information about cuban expresso coffee recipes. I've just started my own blog about cuban expresso coffee recipes if you would like to take a look.
Keep up the good work.

4:59 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home