My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Mittwoch, Oktober 19, 2005

AFTER THE PARTY!

LOL......I bet most of you are wondering how am getting on with my hang-over. Manzee, poleni to keep you in suspence regarding the night of the Launch. It was a good night, I had a project to maliza, hence the long silence.

Anyway, since it is best to talk about something after it has happened, why don't you check out the pics of the nite and draw your own conclusions.

Bottom line, I did have a treat, but...........oh yes, there is a but, I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WHEN K-DIP, NANNOMA AND LEVYSILL DID NOT PERFORM.

Oh well, next time!