My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Dienstag, September 13, 2005

WHY.....KWA NINI? aaaaarrrrGGHHHH!!!

Manzee, just got a call telling me ati the course I signed up for has been cancelled. This is the second time it has happened to me. Kwani peeps huku dont wanna learn? (The have to have a certain amount of students signed up for the course to run) Am so vexxed, I had to shed a tear or two.

Just when you think you are going to get some education, someone pulls the rug from under your feet............(*sucks/kisses teeth*)!

Just as well I signed up for two courses. Let me wait and see if the second one will be cancelled as well! I aint gonna hold my breath though.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

pole sana I guess that slows down your process.I on the other hand have to prepare for super lecturer.That man's voice is so powerful that it stops the movement of time.

8:56 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home