My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Donnerstag, September 01, 2005

MY WISHLIST!

Thought I beat the High Street shops and start my list to Santa early........LOL!

So, if you are feeling generous this year........dont be shy *raising brow with a cheeky smile*, I will accept these items mentioned on my wishlist!

To expand my music collection and sudden interest to Djing, I could really do with:

  • Numark CDX - okay, this cheaper model will do then........... Numark Axis 9.
  • Pioneers - any thing from the 1000s to the VDJs. Anything to up my skills.
  • Hed Kandi Compilation CDs
  • A good amp and monitor speakers (currently using Hi-Fi).
  • How can I forget...........an Apple i-Pod ........ if the mini is choosen, my favourite colour is blue! I don't like the shuffle, so...

Right, am really into Creative Arts and damn, the computer I would like for this is bloody expensive:

Basics will do......i will do the rest, e.g. software, protection, etc.

I am into games as well.......and since the technology has changed since the days of akina sega, the games you buy in the market that have like 30,000 games in them.....LOL.........XBox, Sony PlayStation and Nintendo have really come up with cool new games. The next generation of games are what I will be looking out for.

Basically, I have my heart set on getting the XBox 360. Played with with original XBox and I fell in love with it.

I could go on and on about what to fill my stocking with this year.............. lakini Santa may not be so generous.

So, I just hope I am alive and well to celebrate it with the people I love................my family and friends. As they are the ones who I would really like to be in my wishlist this Chrismas and the ones to follow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Heh heh msichana, good luck with that list!!!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

Every little helps.....you never know, there actually might be a 'Santa' out there ready to grant my wish. If you read the last bit carefully though.....then the whole post would make sense.

7:59 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home