My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, September 12, 2005

MOCHA*, anyone? (*Read: Coffee)

A friend is visiting the UK and they had a package for me from my folks back diggs. In it was freshly ground coffee from the 'new' Coffee House in Nairobi, Nairobi Java House.

I don't drink coffee, but I took it coz the smell was so rich and intensive, that it made me feel much more closer to home. Oh, what an aroma!

Ok........enough of that, let me go back to my usual brew, Tea Masala! Yum Yum!