My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Donnerstag, September 08, 2005

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE..........

...........music!

Ok........having a shuma is a good thing too, lakini, without the music....how are we going to make 'em babies.......tehehehe!

Seriously now.........manzee the 'World Wide Web' as a fantastic medium to find stuff you wouldn't in normal circumstances.

I was given a mixtape a while back and it had a track "Emotions" from a mami of Eritrean origin and lives in Norway........Winta. Gal can sing. Check out snippets from her album - First -
here.

I mentioned K'Naan on one of my posts.......he is from Somalia and lives in Canada. Check out his work
here.

A former primomate of mine has a
website and there I found K-Nel......a Kenyan artist living in Ujeru........check out his musical talents here.

Another artist living abroad is Jaqee.........who is based in Sweden, but born in Uganda. Click
here for her website and more info.

Another artist I came across was Kaysha........based in Belgium(I think). Was reading an article from Pulse magazine (Friday's weekly Pullout for the EaStandard Kenya) about the MTVBase Africa Launch Party and he rocked the crowd. Check out his website/blogsite here and for the fotos of the launch party among others, here.

Like I said.....getting websites for peeps who are still based in their home countries is a hard thing...........but the more info I pata, I will keep you locked. Just watch this space.

Blogging to support Africa and its musical talent.

One Love

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Thanx a lot homie...
African music represent...

1:24 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home