My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Donnerstag, September 08, 2005

If Only I Could Afford..........

.........Apple products.

Just seen they have launched a new iPod......
'iPod Nano' . I am yet to get an Apple product........mfuko haziwezi toboa. Manzee, I think I will just satisfy my eyes in their London store 'til my bank account says........"Ok, go forth and spend!"

For more on Apple products.........visit them
here! Check out the special event here!

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

If nai wasn't a country of majambazi i'd have the full monty 40GB ipod ...

11:20 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home