My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, August 22, 2005

WHATS THA DEALIE, YO?!

I really find it weird when grown ass men (miros), slow down whilst driving or even on foot.......to stare at an african mama. Kwani, wassup with that? And then, if they do come up to you and utter some vocab......they are either wack or cheesy.

Another scenario, is when they never get the message. If a chic, mami or mama says zii........ni ZII - yaani N O!

Sometimes I fear for my life for being a snob to this hindiots(idots).......coz I maybe doing it to a phsyco who hasnt kulad nyap for a loooooong time.

Anyway, just thought I rant about this.........damn I kinda feel much better now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

well gal if u got sumthin good ur carrying you will sure as hell attract the dogs!

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

kwani how supuu are u feeling?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

it aint a matter of how supuu am feeling....am sure other mamaz who have experienced this will agree with me. i should be asking you this.....are you among the jamaaz who do this? *asking with one raised brow*

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Haha,

Mocha, you very well know that no doesn't always mean NO!!..I toltally disagree with you on that one. I'm speaking for men here...the number of times we've approached women and they say NO is countless. A real man will know when no means NO and when no means maybe or not at this moment...ama?

3:35 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home