My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Freitag, Juli 08, 2005

SABA SABA (UK Version)

The previous day, London gets the news that the will be hosting the Olympics in 2012. Then after the celebrations comes terror. London was a target and yesterday, 7th July 2005, it was targeted.

I would like to take this opportunity to pass my condolences to family, relatives and friends who were affected by this tragedy. To those who lost their lives - May You Rest in Peace!

To the terrorists, God is watching you, as this isn't an act of God.


For more up to date news:
http://www.sky.com/skynews/home

1 Comments:

Blogger akiey said...

Very nice tribute Mocha & I too hope you & everyone you know's safe. You bet they need to remember it's not Godly no matter how hard they try to cheat the masses.
Peace be with you Mocha!

8:32 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home