My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Freitag, Juni 10, 2005

SAFARI SEVENS 2005

Africas ultimate 7 a-side rugby tournament.

The official website to this tournament is running, but will be updated after the tournament.

To all teams that take part and get to read my blog....GOOD LUCK!

Kenyan fans on the day....dont be hard on akina Benja, Oscar and any Kenyans playing for other teams.

http://www.safarisevens.com/index.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Chief its tweetie..my yahoo email is playing up so if u sent anything then i wont get it..lakini si we meet at ur forum http://mochalicious.proboards39.com..its my new home and ive been posting like a bee on crack lol..tweetie

9:45 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home