My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Dienstag, Mai 24, 2005

MORNING BLUES!

A NGOMONGO OF A BUS-DRIVER REFUSED TO BEBA ME TODAY ATI HE CANT CHANGE A FIVER. KWANI THEY ARE NEVER PEWAD 'FLOAT' IN THE MORNING THAT HAS CHANGE? IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE IF I HAD A KIFAO OR TENNER.........EEEIIISSHHH, I WAS JUST SEEING RED, COZ I WAS LEFT SPEECHLESS.

ohh well.....next time, i will carry my own float aka loose change.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lolol @ ngomongo..

furhter vichekos @ 'Kifao'

dayym ive not been home for a while thanks for taking me back so vividly!!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

btw Mocha
i sahaud to tell u..took the liberty to ongeza you to Nchi Yetu Daily, http://daily.nchiyetu.com. that way folks can track your blog easier and you can track other Kenyan blogs one time..that is ofcourse if u dont midn the audience..

keep blogging!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

no problemo deno!

thanks for the link.

wekad myself on kenya blgs too, dont know if am there yet.

ohh well....back to blogging!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

lol..u and that word ngomomgo...lakini in answer to ur question, no they dont get a float, they use their own money so if its early in the morning u n ur kifao r bila kismat..eekk short storo leo morning in the bus this nyangarika was chokoraing in his nose then pakaing it on the pole thingies..nearly barfed..tweetie

11:56 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home