My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Dienstag, Mai 24, 2005



  • Kenyan Blogs


  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

    did you know how to weka the link

    11:52 AM  
    Blogger Mocha! said...

    no i dont

    HELPPPPPP!!!!

    4:04 PM  
    Anonymous Anonym said...

    Dear Mocha,

    To join the Kenyan Bloggers Webring, please visit the KenyaUnlimited site:

    http://kenyaunlimited.com/kbw/kbwjoin.php

    Please let us know should you any problems.

    6:41 PM  

    Kommentar veröffentlichen

    << Home