My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Donnerstag, Mai 26, 2005

HE'ADI!!!

LOL..........it never ceases to amaze me the amount of times i do 'air headbutts' on public transport. then you wake up looking like a lost fool. admit it folks, we have all do it at one point.

on this day on my way to work by train, after a few rounds (i think i will need a neck brace and hedex by the time am done), i wake up two stops before my stop. this is a kawa thing, lakini on this day i semad.......wacha i catch anada 'power-nap' before my stop.

Wacha i wake up i see stations zooming past that aint on my route.................lol and behold, i had pitad my station and was heading for central London......

1 Comments:

Blogger akiey5 said...

I hate that feeling & can relate...although we don't have much in the name of public transport in my state but that happened several times back in Kenya when I was juggling a day job & a field research project. Would be knocked out tired & twice woke up past my stage. Once jumped out several stages early,lol.

5:26 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home