My Life is... Mochalicious!

Why 'Mochalicious'? Because my life is full of bitter and sweet days. Here, you the reader will take a journey into my life.......daily experiences and encounters. Mum, if you read this.....I love you!

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: United Kingdom

Complex, romantic, nice, independent, stubborn, selfish and strong at heart. I like to say am like marmite......you either like me or you don't. Simple!

Montag, Mai 16, 2005

AFTER THE B-DAY!

LOL!!!

Aki i had a lovely birthday. From Friday through to the weekend.

Got a surprise call from my broda................all the way from UG(he is in Uni.). Aki I liad kidogo, coz for him to call me from his mobile was the best present I got this year. LOL, must surprise him on his Birthday this Wednesday (yep, my mum planned well - two on the same month can share a birthday party).

I got an addition to my Sketcher family, a pair of sandles with butterflies on them (pic to follow once i fugure out how to post one here).

All in all, my B-Day this year was the bomb and there is more to come, coz of a planned BBQ bash end month. More on that after the bash.

Y'all have a nice day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Kidogo later but still wish you a happy bday and a wonderful year.
How old r you then?
PM me if you shy...

8:17 PM  
Blogger Mocha! said...

A lady never says her age.........

........but thanks for the B-day wish all the same.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

sema belated birthday wishes, join the Kenyan blogs webring ama
follow the link on my blog , Kenyan blogs

8:29 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

me cannot link as well so i usually send them my url and my username and password and they will be more than willing to link it up then if u feel like you can change your password.though there is some help where there are those edit me,on the left side of your blog, that is if you can shika how to do it.

4:11 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home